Before then, I tried the less expensive rugs from places like Walmart or Amazon, but they never last more than a couple of years. Did you know that often your school will help fund a new rug for your classroom if you ask? That's even better!
In fact, I'm in LOVE with this black and white rug from Kid Carpet. Want to change your theme up every now and then? No problem! This neutral palette goes with everything! AND it still has sitting spots for up to 24 students.
I know often, teachers are hesitant to bring in anything fabric because of fire marshalls, but Kid Carpet rugs are Class 1 Fire Rated and Oeko-Tex100 Certified. This means they are certified to be lead free and child safe. This is the GOLD STANDARD rating and most other rug companies (even school rug companies) don't hold this rating!
My favorite thing is that while they're soft, they are durable and STAIN RESISTANT. Can I get an amen on that one?!
Plus, this company is a small business here in the USA and was actually the first company to specialize in high quality classroom rugs. If you know me, you know I love to support small businesses, so this is a win-win!
If you're in the market for a new clasroom rug, go check out all of their size and design options on their website. You will not be disappointed in the service or quality!




No comments
Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing ideas! I love to read your comments. I like to reply back by email, so make sure you have that option enabled so we can chat! :)